Why Benghazi matters. (Hint: Yes, it still matters.) This video does a succinct and complete job of explaining why many folks are still outraged about the terrorist attack in Benghazi, and why we still want answers. Four Americans were killed, and it’s being called a “witch hunt”. via The Right Scoop: Related articles Bill Whittle Goes […]
Follow me on Twitter
This site sponsored by:
YOU! Your message could reach thousands of online consumers. Click CONTACT to inquire about advertising rates.
- Wyble: Why “Keep Seattle.” April 28, 2017For so many people that moved to Seattle, they can vividly remember the first time they came across the floating bridge or landed at Sea-Tac. They can remember the city skyline rising in the distance as they got closer to downtown. They can remember the sense of possibility as they were starting a new job, […]
- Reps. McCaslin and Taylor release statement following governor’s partial veto of school siting bill April 26, 2017In a surprise move earlier today, Gov. Jay Inslee vetoed section one of Rep. Bob McCaslin’s House Bill 1017, which would authorize the construction of schools and school facilities outside of designated urban growth areas. The governor’s veto means the bill will now only affect school districts in Pierce County. “It’s a shame the governor, despite his continued talk of […]
- Wyman gives treatment update: “The support really lifts my spirits and makes a difference.” April 26, 2017Secretary of State Kim Wyman says she is feeling upbeat and positive after two weeks of treatments for colon cancer. “I’m about one-third of the way through my treatments and I’m trying not to wear myself out,” Wyman said. “I really can’t thank everyone enough for their love, kind words and prayers these past few […]
- Bill Nye the ‘Science’ Guy April 29, 2017The post Bill Nye the ‘Science’ Guy appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Politico Poll of White House Press Corps Includes Grand Total of Three Republicans April 29, 2017Only three Republicans are represented in Politico Magazine's poll of the White House press corps that asks them their thoughts about covering President Trump's young administration. The post Politico Poll of White House Press Corps Includes Grand Total of Three Republicans appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- IRS Tax Fraud Prevention Program Costs Taxpayers $18.2 Million, But Doesn’t Work April 29, 2017An Internal Revenue Service program designed to prevent fraud costs taxpayers roughly $18.2 million per year, but doesn’t work, according to the taxpayer watchdog group Citizens Against Government Waste. The post IRS Tax Fraud Prevention Program Costs Taxpayers $18.2 Million, But Doesn’t Work appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Reason #5 to Stop Subsidizing Transit:Social & Environmental Benefits Are Negligible April 28, 2017Public transit helps the poor, saves energy, and cleans the air, right? Not really. Transit is a subsidy to the wealthy as much as it is to the poor, and it really isn’t any greener than driving. Some low-income people ride transit, but the people most likely to use transit to get to work are […]
- Only the Government April 27, 2017Only the government would complain when the number of customers using one of its services grows. At least, that’s the case with an article about the increase in freight traffic as UPS, FedEx, and other shipping companies make more deliveries due to on-line sales. Supposedly, a “siege of delivery trucks is threatening to choke cities […]
- Reason #4 to Stop Subsidizing TransitCities Need Low Taxes More Than Transit April 26, 2017Transit advocates like to claim that transit is somehow crucial to urban vitality, even in cities where only a few people use it. The reality is that lower taxes play a bigger role in urban growth–and spending more on transit means higher taxes. Transit almost certainly is crucial to New York City, where 58 percent […]