Why Benghazi matters. (Hint: Yes, it still matters.) This video does a succinct and complete job of explaining why many folks are still outraged about the terrorist attack in Benghazi, and why we still want answers. Four Americans were killed, and it’s being called a “witch hunt”. via The Right Scoop: Related articles Bill Whittle Goes […]
Follow me on Twitter
This site sponsored by:
YOU! Your message could reach thousands of online consumers. Click CONTACT to inquire about advertising rates.
- Senate committee discusses collective bargaining transparency August 17, 2017The Senate Commerce & Labor Committee held a work session yesterday on “public transparency in collective bargaining negotiations.” Despite the strong mandate for government transparency declared by the people in the Open Public Meetings Act, government employee contracts are usually negotiated in secret, meaning an important and costly taxpayer expense is hidden until the final bill comes due. There […]
- WA Republicans on Trump, Women running for office, Georgetown Crossing August 17, 2017Every other week, we try to distill a few things down to their essence, and offer those nuggets to you for review. Short, smart content that will inform the work you’re doing in policy and the economy today. Hopefully you find something on this list that resonates with the work you’re doing. If so, let […]
- Rep. Orwall to co-chair national Military and Veterans Task Force August 17, 2017Earlier this month, the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL), a bipartisan organization that provides research, technical assistance and opportunities for policymakers to exchange ideas on the most pressing state issues, selected Speaker Pro-Tem Tina Orwall (D-Des Moines) as co-chair of the Military & Veterans Affairs Task Force. “This is truly an honor and a great privilege,” said Orwall, who […]
- Trump and FLOTUS to Skip Kennedy Center Honors August 19, 2017President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump announced Saturday that they will not attend the Kennedy Center Honors, after multiple honorees said they would boycott. The post Trump and FLOTUS to Skip Kennedy Center Honors appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Anti-Israel Academics Launch Campus Antifa Group for Faculty August 19, 2017Prominent anti-Israel academics launched a campus antifa group earlier this month for faculty across the United States. The post Anti-Israel Academics Launch Campus Antifa Group for Faculty appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Youth Summer Unemployment Rate Declines to 17-Year Low August 19, 2017The unemployment rate for young people aged 16 to 24 years old looking for summer work declined to a 17-year low, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The post Youth Summer Unemployment Rate Declines to 17-Year Low appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- “Quick Win” for Buses = Loss for Commuters August 18, 2017New York City rail transit lines have fallen on hard times, with frequent delays, accidents, and even trains not running at all. While Governor Cuomo has declared a state of emergency, some transit advocates want to make sure buses aren’t forgotten in any multi-billion-dollar fix. Some of their ideas, such as having people pay before […]
- Black Crater Fire August 17, 2017The internet and phone service were both down in Camp Sherman yesterday afternoon and evening, which is when I would normally write the next day’s Antiplanner. So instead I took some night photos of the Milli Fire, which was burning on about 256 3,500 acres a few miles from here. Click image for a larger […]
- Streamlining Infrastructure Approvals August 16, 2017President Trump issued an executive order yesterday aimed at streamlining the federal approval process for infrastructure projects. Contrary to the impression given by press reports, the order doesn’t repeal any environmental laws or rules. All it really does, the White House explains, is require federal agencies to work together to speed existing approval processes with […]