This morning, during the 8am hour, the faithful listeners of the Bob Miller show on KPAM 860am were posed with a thought experiment. Evidenty George Zimmerman is having difficulty leading a normal life these days, and he’s launched a website to accept donations to cover expenses and pay his legal fees: http://www.therealgeorgezimmerman.com/. On his show, […]
Follow me on Twitter
This site sponsored by:
YOU! Your message could reach thousands of online consumers. Click CONTACT to inquire about advertising rates.
- Public Records Fees Should Match Costs of Making Requests February 28, 2015The post Public Records Fees Should Match Costs of Making Requests appeared first on Washington State Wire.
- A New Tool for Officials to Cover Up Bad News February 28, 2015The post A New Tool for Officials to Cover Up Bad News appeared first on Washington State Wire.
- Colorado Cannabis Prices Floating In a Market of Flux. “Bloodbath” Ahead according to MB Daily February 27, 2015The post Colorado Cannabis Prices Floating In a Market of Flux. “Bloodbath” Ahead according to MB Daily appeared first on Washington State Wire.
- Top International Stories to Watch Today: Lithuania, Nigeria & Argentina February 27, 20151) Due to fears of Russian aggression, Lithuania has reinstated compulsory military conscription. The Baltic region of Europe that borders Russia has placed a new priority on strengthening their military. The draft previously ended in 2008. On Friday, Russia held military exercises just on the other side of the Estonian border. While both Estonia and […]
- Top International Stories to Watch Today: Syria, Afghanistan, & Ukraine February 26, 20151) More than 220 Assyrian have been abducted by ISIS, an airstrike campaign has started in the region. (Also, we now know who Jihadi John is.) 2) A car full of explosives ran into a NATO convoy in Afghanistan, targeting the Turkish envoy, at least one Turkish soldier died. 3) The United Kingdom will […]
- World Class Hour on #FTRRadio with @astaroska! February 25, 2015Guest: Andrew Staroska Nuclear Iran https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8VuxcQxXgg Secretary of State John Kerry will meet with Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif in Geneva this weekend to continue on-going nuclear negotiations. The Israeli government has expressed concerns over the talks, so U.S. national security advisor Susan Rice has invited her Israeli counterpart to the White House to […]
- Russian Opposition Leader Nemtsov Shot Dead in Moscow February 27, 2015MOSCOW (Reuters) - Boris Nemtsov, a Russian opposition politician and former deputy prime minister, has been shot dead in central Moscow, the Interior Ministry said early on Saturday.
- No Thrill: Matthews Says Foreign Donor Scandal and Benghazi Aren’t Going Away for Hillary February 27, 2015
- Senate Unanimously Welcomes Netanyahu to America February 27, 2015The Senate on Thursday unanimously passed a resolution welcoming Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to America and endorsing his speech before a joint session of Congress.
- Will Apple Join the Self-Driving Car Race? February 27, 2015Apple is planning to put an electric car on the market by 2020. No, Apple is planning to build a self-driving car. No, it’s not. It would be stupid to do so. Rumors about Apple, which has the highest market capitalization of any company in the world, are an industry in itself, so the rumor […]
- Faster, Cheaper, Safer, More Convenient February 26, 2015Smallter Faster Lighter Denser Cheaper, by the Manhattan Institute’s Robert Bryce, argues that human innovation will save the planet from climate change and other projected catastrophes. As the title suggests, most of that innovation has to do with making things smaller, faster, etc., but Bryce especially focuses on power density, that is, the amount of […]
- Streetcars and Commuter Trains Are Hot February 25, 2015Ridership on Atlanta’s new streetcar is 18 percent below projections–and the projections assumed patrons would be charged a $1 fare, but (as of the date of the ridership numbers) the city was still offering free introductory rides. Meanwhile, operating costs have proven to be a mere 50 percent more than projected. Washington, DC’s new streetcar […]