Despite the fact that Lois Lerner’s emails were destroyed to protect her from prosecution mysteriously vanished, investigators have retrieved some of the missing emails. Newly uncovered emails reveal Lerner’s bias against Republicans, including calling them “assholes”. In a press release today, Rep. David Camp (R-MI), Chair of the Ways and Means Committee, sent additional evidence […]
Follow me on Twitter
This site sponsored by:
YOU! Your message could reach thousands of online consumers. Click CONTACT to inquire about advertising rates.
- Gov. Inslee and Gov. Raimondo write op-ed supporting Dreamers October 20, 2017Governor Jay Inslee and Governor Gina Raimondo of Rhode Island wrote an op-ed featured in Newsweek yesterday. The op-ed praises the contributions Dreamers make to the United States and was a call to action for Congress to play their part in protecting these individuals. Governors Inslee and Raimondo begin the op-ed by focusing on the responsibility […]
- Washington Healthplanfinder Adds More In-Person Assistance Sites for 2018 Open Enrollment October 19, 2017Six full-service enrollment centers, seven broker affiliate sites to offer help to Washingtonians signing up for coverage OLYMPIA, Wash. — The Washington Health Benefit Exchange today announced that 13 statewide locations will offer in-person assistance to Washington Healthplanfinder customers during the upcoming open enrollment period taking place Nov. 1, 2017-Jan. 15, 2018. These customer support […]
- Morning Wire: McLeary, Amazon, Sound Transit October 18, 2017Good morning. We have some big ticket items on our radar screen: ballots, Amazon, and the Supreme Court. We detail all of those for you in this edition of the Morning Wire. Of course, our 2017 Re-Wire Policy Conference is also on the horizon. We’re recruiting speakers and sponsors now, so if you want to […]
- Huckabee Sanders: I Say ‘God Help Me’ Before Every Briefing October 22, 2017The post Huckabee Sanders: I Say ‘God Help Me’ Before Every Briefing appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- College President on Harassed Student: ‘Appropriate All of Us of Privilege Feel Uncomfortable’ October 22, 2017The president of Michigan's Albion College told a student who said his girlfriend was physically and verbally harassed by anti-racism protesters on campus that it was "appropriate that all of us of privilege feel uncomfortable from time to time," according to audio of the meeting obtained by the Washington Free Beacon. The post College President […]
- Trump Praises ‘Very Elegant’ Kelly, Calls Wilson’s Comments ‘Sickening’ October 22, 2017The post Trump Praises ‘Very Elegant’ Kelly, Calls Wilson’s Comments ‘Sickening’ appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Transit Today: Marketing Over Mobility October 20, 2017Denver’s Regional Transit District (RTD) won an award for its airport rail line. But the award was not for the line itself, which continues to suffer from technical failures more than a year after it opened, but for the agency’s marketing campaign for the train. This is a sad commentary on the state of the […]
- 2nd Quarter Home Price Indices October 19, 2017Someone just paid $1.1 million for a tear-down/fixer-upper in Mountain View, California. That’s not really news, as prices in Silicon Valley have been increasingly outrageous. What’s news is that they bought the house with the provisos that the existing owner will get to live there for seven years; the buyer didn’t get to see the […]
- Taxing and Regulating the Competition October 18, 2017Here’s a difference between government-run businesses and private businesses: when private businesses face competition, they are forced to innovate to survive. When government-run businesses face competition, they can regulate or tax their competitors out of business. Blackberry was once the dominant smart phone. Then came the iPhone, which reduced Blackberry subscribers from 85 million to […]