What’s Governor Kitzhaber hiding now? The Salem Statesman Journal reports that John Kitzhaber is refusing to release emails related to his reasoning for placing an unconstitutional “moratorium” on the death penalty in Oregon. Gov. John Kitzhaber’s administration is refusing to release more than 150 emails dealing with internal advice the governor received prior to his […]
Follow me on Twitter
This site sponsored by:
YOU! Your message could reach thousands of online consumers. Click CONTACT to inquire about advertising rates.
- Washington State Wire Vacation Time August 12, 2015The Washington State Wire will be taking a vacation until the first week in September. Join us then for more original reporting and links to other top articles. The post Washington State Wire Vacation Time appeared first on Washington State Wire.
- Vying for Governor, Bill Bryant Seeks to Expand His Brand August 11, 2015As a Port of Seattle commissioner, Bryant is well known in Westside business and industrial circles, and better known in Eastern Washington’s agricultural world. It’s everyone else that needs an introduction, he says, if he’s to convince them he’s their choice in the 2016 gubernatorial election. The post Vying for Governor, Bill Bryant Seeks to […]
- Washington State Can Lead on Global Warming and Clean Energy August 11, 2015Washingtonians demand urgent action on climate. If our elected leaders won’t lead us forward, then the people will. The Alliance for Jobs and Clean Energy is Washington state’s coalition of individuals, organizations and businesses dedicated to reducing global-warming pollution and strengthening our economy. The post Washington State Can Lead on Global Warming and Clean Energy […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: Yemen, Somalia & South Sudan September 1, 20151) In response to heavy air attacks orchestrated by Saudi Arabia, Iranian-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen have stepped up their response. They have launched a new campaign in the Houthi-held capital of Sana’a, raiding and arresting local citizens. More than 50 people were detained. Saudi Arabia sent new military forces to back the government-in-exile led by President […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: ISIS, Ukraine & Egypt August 31, 20151) After setting bombs on another ancient temple in Palmyra and detaining more than 200 protestors, ISIS managed to find the time to release another brutal propaganda video. The video depicts four Iraqi Shiite “spies” being burned alive. It does not mention the location of the graphic murders. One website, with a link to the […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Headlines: Syria, Lebanon & North Korea August 25, 20151) In the past 10 days, the Syrian military has killed 247 people in the Damascus area. At least 50 of these deaths were children. Most of the airstrikes were concentrated in rebel-held Douma. The Civil Defense, a rescue operation, has declared the city a disaster area. 2) Lebanon’s government held an emergency cabinet […]
- WFB’s Bill McMorris Joins Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Friends September 4, 2015The post WFB’s Bill McMorris Joins Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Friends appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Ted Cruz Blasts Jailing of Christian Kentucky Clerk as Un-American September 4, 2015Ted Cruz slammed the decision by a federal judge to order a Kentucky county clerk to jail for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples on the basis of her Christian faith, labeling it un-American. The post Ted Cruz Blasts Jailing of Christian Kentucky Clerk as Un-American appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Morning Joe Reacts With Shock, Outrage to News of 307,000 Veterans Dying While Waiting on VA Benefits September 4, 2015The post Morning Joe Reacts With Shock, Outrage to News of 307,000 Veterans Dying While Waiting on VA Benefits appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.