There was lots of big news on the ObamaCare front today, and it has caused a reexamination of the effects of this law since it was signed. Will the media finally notice health care costs rising under ObamaCare? Two court decisions issued conflicting decisions regarding the massive federal subsidies used to bribe consumers help consumers […]
Follow me on Twitter
This site sponsored by:
YOU! Your message could reach thousands of online consumers. Click CONTACT to inquire about advertising rates.
- Hirst could be the tipping point for state’s endangered rural Democrats June 22, 2017For all the enthusiasm I hear from my party about saving endangered species, I wish there was a little more sympathy for the most endangered creature of all – the Democrat who represents a rural district. There aren’t many of us left, and the way things are going this year, our line may die out […]
- Budget stalemate puts state’s financial reputation at risk June 21, 2017It takes a lot of time and dedication to build a good reputation but it takes only one bad choice to destroy it in an instant. As state treasurer, I carry this lesson with me every day as I work with other state officials and dedicated treasury staff to manage our state’s finances in a […]
- Wire Poll on Mayor Race, Re-Wire Policy Conference, Government shutdown June 21, 2017We have poll results out from our first Wire Poll, and some suggested topics to share for this fall’s first Re-Wire Policy Conference. So, while summer is just days away, we’ve got a few things we think are worth keeping your eye on as you find time to hit the beach and mountains this season. […]
- Dem Congressman: ‘Not Afraid of Retribution’ for Opposing Pelosi June 23, 2017The post Dem Congressman: ‘Not Afraid of Retribution’ for Opposing Pelosi appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Protesting My Departure June 23, 2017Anyone could have the senatorial treatment Thursday night at Reagan National. The post Protesting My Departure appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Brzezinski: Feels Like a ‘Dictatorship Developing’ in U.S. June 23, 2017The post Brzezinski: Feels Like a ‘Dictatorship Developing’ in U.S. appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- New Driving Data June 23, 2017The Federal Highway Administration has just released urban highway statistics for 2015, including the miles of roads and daily vehicle miles of driving by road type and “selected characteristics” for each urban area, including population, land area, freeway lane miles, and similar information. These data are quite useful as they allow interregional comparisons as well […]
- The Transit Apocalypse June 22, 2017With declining ridership, growing costs, and increasing competition, the nation’s transit industry is on the verge of complete collapse. The trends leading to this collapse appear to be permanent, yet transit officials across the country are pretending they are only temporary. Instead of preparing for the collapse, they are simply seeking more subsidies. The Antiplanner […]
- Response to Congestion Report June 21, 2017Two weeks ago, the Center of the American Experiment published a report by the Antiplanner showing that traffic congestion in Minneapolis-St. Paul was the deliberate result of the region’s Metropolitan Council’s plans to increase congestion in order to get more people to ride transit, walk, or bicycle. The Antiplanner quoted Met Council documents saying that […]