October 12, 2012, Portland Oregon: As Mitt Romney surges ahead in the polls, more and more conservatives are coming forward to say “Hi” and inquire about the new Oregon TEA Party Freedom Bus. As the bus prepares to head off to an event Suzie, an Oregon voter who was driving by with her dog “Rusty,” stops by spontaneously to inquire, and is greeted by John Kuzmanich, Chairman of the Oregon TEA Party. This is one of dozens of such encounters that are happening all over the state. John’s informal polling indicates19 out of 20 such encounters elicit a positive reaction. Suzie notes the Reagan quote on the back of the bus and praises him: “We couldn’t have had a better President.” And Yes this was filmed in Portland.
- ANALYSIS: Oregon Tea Party Makes Presidential Endorsement — Oregon Tea Party Endorses Ted Cruz for President in 2016. The Oregon Tea Party PAC has made a foray into presidential politics in the all important 2016 election cycle. It’s an interesting endorsement in many ways. The process, the candidate, and the reasoning all signal a mature and deliberate analysis of the issues at hand, [...]
- Convicted Sex Offenders Still Draw Washington State Teacher Pensions — Explosive report shows that teachers who are barred from teaching again in Washington State are still drawing generous teacher pensions at state expense. King 5 aired an investigative report that exposed more than $2 million per year of wasted taxpayer’s money. Research showed that in some cases, former teachers who had been barred from teaching [...]
- Connecting The Dots: Oregon Democrats John Kitzhaber And Kate Brown Share Much In Common — As Democratic Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber’s announced resignation approaches – set for 10am on Wednesday, February 18 – it’s time to examine his successor. Democratic Secretary of State Kate Brown, by all appearances, is further to the Left politically than even Kitzhaber was. She also enjoys some of the same liberal billionaire connections that Kitzhaber [...]
- AUDIO: Interview On Saturday Night Cigar Lounge Re: Kitzhaber Scandal — Jeff Reynolds joined the Saturday Night Cigar Lounge radio program to discuss the Kitzhaber scandal and resignation of Oregon’s Democratic Governor. The discussion included cigars, cronyism, scandal, billionaires, dark money, and the resignation of John Kitzhaber. The interview starts at the 34 minute mark: [...]
- Double Barreled Federal Blasts: Feds To Investigate Kitzhaber ON TWO FRONTS — Congress AND the Feds Investigate Kitzhaber: Friday evening, hours after Democrat John Kitzhaber announced that he will resign effective February 18, the State of Oregon was hit with a double dose of federal problems. First, as Willamette Week reported, the US Department of Justice has issued broad subpoenas for records pertaining to the Governor and [...]
You must log in to post a comment.