On Jan 19th, thousands of patriots rallied for “Guns Across America” in state capitols all across the nation, including Salem, Oregon. They came to voice opposition to the Obama administration’s shameless exploitation of the tragic murder of innocent school children in order to punish law-abiding citizens’ by restricting their gun rights – the same administration that has armed Mexican drug cartels and Islamic militants.
KATU’s Dan Cassuto remarked, “This was the quietest, most low-key rally I’ve ever covered on any kind of subject.” The message is clear. We are law-abiding. We are peaceful. We love this country and intend to preserve liberty for the next generation, including the God-given, unalienable right to self-defense against criminals and tyrants, which no politician or ruler can take away.
Cross posted at ThoughtsFromAConservativeMom.com
- Democrats Exploit Tragic Oregon Mall Shooting To Call For Disarming Law-abiding Citizens
- Oregon Sheriff: I Will Not Enforce New Federal Gun Laws
- The Actions Of Armed Citizen Nick Meli Helped End The Oregon Mall Shooting
- Reload: Second Amendment Rallies Highlight Conservative Potential in Obama’s Second Term
- Polls: Americans Overwhelmingly Favor Gun Ownership Over Bans To Deter Crime
- Obama’s Agenda: Shrink Second Amendment Freedoms
- Permanent Campaign Mode: Left Activates Obama Campaign Activists, Propaganda Artists To Attack NRA
- Obama Proposes Laws That Wouldn’t Have Stopped Sandy Hook
- Gun laws don’t stop killers. People with guns do.
- Obama’s Executive Disarmament Confirms that the Tea Party Can Not Go Away
- Obama Playing Chicken With American Lives