What we have in mind…ain’t breakfast in bed for 200,000! Nope, it’s bigger than that. This is Rio+20, baby! And what we have in mind…is abject poverty for 350 million Americans. Behold your new, federally-mandated lighting system!
- Hospital Drug Program 340B Being Abused, Needs Oversight — When a government program to provide help to the needy turns out to be well-targeted, effective, and efficient, most Americans are eager to stand up and applaud. When such programs deteriorate over time because of abuse, neglect, and poor oversight, then it’s up to taxpayers to call for reform. We are at just such a [...]
- ANALYSIS: Oregon Tea Party Makes Presidential Endorsement — Oregon Tea Party Endorses Ted Cruz for President in 2016. The Oregon Tea Party PAC has made a foray into presidential politics in the all important 2016 election cycle. It’s an interesting endorsement in many ways. The process, the candidate, and the reasoning all signal a mature and deliberate analysis of the issues at hand, [...]
- Chaffetz: Obama Said Sue Me. So We Are. — “Obama said Sue me. So we are.” Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) expressed frustration on Wednesday regarding what he described as President Obama’s willingness to sidestep Congress to write his own laws. Chaffetz joined Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA) on a conference call to discuss the resolution being voted on Wednesday evening to authorize Congress to [...]
- Looking Forward To April 15 — The coming tax season brings new forms, which apparently will need to be filled out and included with your return in order to satisfy the requirements of newly-added Line 61 on your Form 1040: Health care: individual responsibility. New this year for your computational and documental pleasure: Form 1095-A, Form 1095-B, and (assuming you were somehow able to qualify for [...]
- Bombshell: Lois Lerner Reveals Bias Against Republicans — Despite the fact that Lois Lerner’s emails were destroyed to protect her from prosecution mysteriously vanished, investigators have retrieved some of the missing emails. Newly uncovered emails reveal Lerner’s bias against Republicans, including calling them “assholes”. In a press release today, Rep. David Camp (R-MI), Chair of the Ways and Means Committee, sent additional evidence [...]
You must log in to post a comment.