The Blaze first reported that Hustler magazine had photoshopped a picture of S.E. Cupp to depict her performing oral sex in order to humiliate her for her pro-life politics.
The outcry was so bad that even Planned Parenthood and Sandra Fluke have publicly condemned Hustler for their brazenly sexist attack. If they had objectified a Democrat woman this way, the National Organization for Women and Old Media would have been all over the story for weeks. Instead, it’s been mostly crickets.
Let’s call this what it is: weaponized misogyny.
Like all conservative women, S.E. Cupp is a gender-traitor who needs to be taught a lesson by being sexually degraded and humiliated against her will. It’s a form of rape fantasy, not unlike Playboy’s article that gave conservative women like Michelle Malkin and Laura Ingraham “hate f*ck” ratings.
And of course, liberalism is an absolute defense against indefensible filth of this kind.
Sexually objectify a woman because you disagree with her politics? No sweat. You’re a liberal; you’re immune to accusations of sexism, racism, and other forms of bigotry. Just ask David Letterman, Bill Maher, and all the other card-carrying liberals forgiven and even applauded by the feminist Left for their dehumanization and sexualization of conservative women. Or ask Hillary Clinton, who discovered during her presidential campaign that even progressive women who get in the way are fair game for liberal-approved sexism, often from other progressive women.
Once again, it’s clear who’s waging the real War on Women.
Cross posted at ThoughtsFromAConservativeMom.com
- The Real War on Women: Hustler’s disturbing attack on S.E. Cupp
- S.E. Cupp, Hustler, and the four stages of conservative female abuse
- S.E. Cupp and the Left’s Rape Rhetoric
- So, Where Are You For This One, Morally-Selective Liberals? Oh, That’s Right. Must Be Limbaugh’s Fault.
- Vice President of NOW faux condemns Hustler, then denounces supporters of S.E. Cupp; Update: VP of NOW claims she is the real victim
- Obama, Dems Attack Limbaugh, Refuse To Condemn Sexual Slurs Against Conservative Women