- Hospital Drug Program 340B Being Abused, Needs Oversight — When a government program to provide help to the needy turns out to be well-targeted, effective, and efficient, most Americans are eager to stand up and applaud. When such programs deteriorate over time because of abuse, neglect, and poor oversight, then it’s up to taxpayers to call for reform. We are at just such a [...]
- ANALYSIS: Oregon Tea Party Makes Presidential Endorsement — Oregon Tea Party Endorses Ted Cruz for President in 2016. The Oregon Tea Party PAC has made a foray into presidential politics in the all important 2016 election cycle. It’s an interesting endorsement in many ways. The process, the candidate, and the reasoning all signal a mature and deliberate analysis of the issues at hand, [...]
- Convicted Sex Offenders Still Draw Washington State Teacher Pensions — Explosive report shows that teachers who are barred from teaching again in Washington State are still drawing generous teacher pensions at state expense. King 5 aired an investigative report that exposed more than $2 million per year of wasted taxpayer’s money. Research showed that in some cases, former teachers who had been barred from teaching [...]
- Connecting The Dots: Oregon Democrats John Kitzhaber And Kate Brown Share Much In Common — As Democratic Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber’s announced resignation approaches – set for 10am on Wednesday, February 18 – it’s time to examine his successor. Democratic Secretary of State Kate Brown, by all appearances, is further to the Left politically than even Kitzhaber was. She also enjoys some of the same liberal billionaire connections that Kitzhaber [...]
- AUDIO: Interview On Saturday Night Cigar Lounge Re: Kitzhaber Scandal — Jeff Reynolds joined the Saturday Night Cigar Lounge radio program to discuss the Kitzhaber scandal and resignation of Oregon’s Democratic Governor. The discussion included cigars, cronyism, scandal, billionaires, dark money, and the resignation of John Kitzhaber. The interview starts at the 34 minute mark: [...]
You must log in to post a comment.