[With VIDEO] Dateline March 3, 2013 – Eugene Oregon: The 15-year leader of a prominent anti-gun group has no idea what’s in what might be the most visible, egregious anti-gun bill ever seen in the State. Betsy Steffensen, the Chair Person for Million Mom March appeared as a featured speaker before the Ceasefire Oregon Rally, held […]
Follow me on Twitter
This site sponsored by:
YOU! Your message could reach thousands of online consumers. Click CONTACT to inquire about advertising rates.
- Thousands of teachers hit streets in Seattle — and Dems walk out, too May 20, 2015The post Thousands of teachers hit streets in Seattle — and Dems walk out, too appeared first on Washington State Wire.
- Inslee Says $1.4 Billion Tax Package No Longer Needed May 20, 2015The post Inslee Says $1.4 Billion Tax Package No Longer Needed appeared first on Washington State Wire.
- Marijuana, Real Estate Boost Washington Revenue Forecast May 19, 2015The post Marijuana, Real Estate Boost Washington Revenue Forecast appeared first on Washington State Wire.
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: Colombia, Cuba & Latvia May 22, 20151) During a pause in negotiations with FARC rebels in Colombia, President Juan Manuel Santos ordered airstrikes on the militants, killing 18 in one of the deadliest attacks against the rebels. Previously, Colombia had ended all airstrikes but the suspension was lifted last month. Peace talks resumed the same day. 2) The U.S. and Cuba have […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: Syria, Libya & Mali May 21, 20151) ISIS has gained control of the Syrian city of Palmyra. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says Islamic State now controls half of the country. 2) New fighting in Libya has killed 10 people and wounded 40. The dual governments in the country continue to clash violently, with the added presence of ISIS terrorists. […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: Nigeria, North Korea & Iran May 20, 20151) Nigeria is attempting to crack down on Boko Haram, the military destroyed 10 of the terrorists’ camps in the past week. Women who have escaped the militants have described rape and abuse for those captured. 2) North Korea claims to have developed the ability to miniaturize nuclear weapons (to fit on a missile). […]
- Rick Perry Will be Surrounded by Navy SEALs at June Announcement May 22, 2015Rick Perry's June event in Addison, Texas, where he's expected to announce his candidacy for president, will feature a number of retired and current Navy SEALs according to a invite to the event. Retired Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell, whose autobiography inspired the 2014 film Lone Survivor, will attend with his wife. The widow of Retired […]
- Congress: Terror-Tied Aliens Seeking Asylum in U.S. May 22, 2015Congress is demanding that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) release documents detailing how many foreigners seeking asylum in the United States have been found to have ties to terror groups, according to a recent letter sent to the agency by leading lawmakers. The letter comes on the heels of revelations by the United States […]
- Harf Can’t Say Whether Hillary Gave More Weight to Blumenthal Advice Than Actual Intelligence May 22, 2015
- Reducing the Costs of the Purple Line May 22, 2015Maryland’s Governor Larry Hogan has said he would approve the costly Purple Line light-rail project provided the cost could be “dramatically” reduced. In response, the Antiplanner presents this modest proposal. The proposal calls for using buses instead of rail, which reduces costs by 98 percent. The resulting bus service would be far more frequent than […]
- Spend More or Less on Infrastructure? May 21, 2015USA Today thinks the federal government needs to spend more on infrastructure. An opposing view suggests that most of any spending increases would go for unnecessary new projects, not for repair of existing infrastructure. Certainly, something must be done about the impasse over the federal transportation bill. But increased spending isn’t necessarily the solution; we […]
- Two-Month Extension for Highways/Transit May 20, 2015The House of Representatives