[With VIDEO] Dateline March 3, 2013 – Eugene Oregon: The 15-year leader of a prominent anti-gun group has no idea what’s in what might be the most visible, egregious anti-gun bill ever seen in the State. Betsy Steffensen, the Chair Person for Million Mom March appeared as a featured speaker before the Ceasefire Oregon Rally, held […]
Follow me on Twitter
This site sponsored by:
YOU! Your message could reach thousands of online consumers. Click CONTACT to inquire about advertising rates.
- Regional Councils Prepare Workforce Plans for 2016-2020 May 25, 2016The post Regional Councils Prepare Workforce Plans for 2016-2020 appeared first on Washington State Wire.
- Finally A Primary. Why Vote? May 24, 2016Primary election Day, Sort of It’s a great day for Washington citizens. They get to have a primary. A presidential primary. It’s not Iowa, or New Hampshire or New York, but not just because it’s late in the spring. Don’t look for CNN or Fox News satellite dish feeds popping up at the Secretary of […]
- Lobbyists: Clif Finch, Dan Coyne, Brad Tower, Now Randy Ray May 23, 2016The outside world has their opinions about lobbyists. Only we know the truth. We see the truth manifested when the chips are down. We pulled tight and close to the Tower family this spring. We support and encourage Dan Coyne and his family as they recover. But the latest incidents this last week cause question […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: Syria, Libya & Uganda February 23, 20161) The U.S. and Russia have come to a decision on a ceasefire for Syria, which will include all warring parties except the two largest terrorist blocks, Al-Nursa and ISIS. Previous agreements to stop violence and provide aid have failed to stay in place. Sec. of State John Kerry said if the current deal fails […]
- Today’s (Late) Top 3 International Stories: Bahrain, Libya & Russia February 18, 20161) On Sunday, four American members of the press were arrested in Bahrain, while covering protests marking the anniversary of Bahrain’s 2011 Arab Spring uprising. Family members now report that on Tuesday, Bahrain released Anna Day and her camera crew after being interrogated. They have left Bahrain. The government claims the four participated in an […]
- Today Top 3+ International Stories: Egypt, Mexico, France Plus Syria February 12, 20161) In Egypt, thousands of doctors in Cairo turned out to protest after reports circulated that two doctors at a hospital in the capital had been beaten by police. It is not clear why the doctors were targeted, but it could be because they treated or sympathized with dissenters in opposition to former military leader […]
- Fallon Falsely Claims IG Report States Clinton’s Server Wasn’t Hacked May 25, 2016The post Fallon Falsely Claims IG Report States Clinton’s Server Wasn’t Hacked appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Clinton Failed to Report Multiple Attempts to Hack Personal Email May 25, 2016Hillary Clinton failed to report multiple attempts to hack her personal email account during her tenure as secretary of state. The post Clinton Failed to Report Multiple Attempts to Hack Personal Email appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- State Department Can’t Definitively Say Clinton Server Wasn’t Hacked May 25, 2016The post State Department Can’t Definitively Say Clinton Server Wasn’t Hacked appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Back in the Air Again May 25, 2016The Antiplanner will be in Littleton, Colorado tonight talking about housing issues. The event is open to the public and starts at 7 pm at the South Fellowship Church, 6560 South Broadway. If you are in the Denver area, I hope to see you there. In the meantime, interesting news from Sacramento: the regional transit […]
- The Monster That Devoured Denver May 24, 2016The train that saved Denver? Give me a break! Politico‘s Colin Woodard claims that the effects of new rail transit lines on Denver “have been measurable and surprising.” In fact, his article is all hype with hardly a touch of reality. Let’s start with same basic “measurable” numbers. In 1990, before Denver built its first […]
- The West Isn’t Disappearing May 23, 2016“The West is disappearing,” claims a new report by the Center for American Progress. They should rename themselves the “Center for Alarming Americans,” as the report is pure hokum. Based on data from 2001 and 2011, the report found that the West “loses” 432 square miles of land per year, or about an acre every […]