The Multnomah County elections director, Tim Scott, wasted no time on the Portland mayoral candidate Charlie Hales scam: in what has itself to be a candidate for the fastest “investigation” in County history, he concluded: “Based on Mr. Hales’ answer that he considered himself to be temporarily away from Oregon and that the Washington Secretary of […]
Follow me on Twitter
This site sponsored by:
YOU! Your message could reach thousands of online consumers. Click CONTACT to inquire about advertising rates.
- Washington State Wire Vacation Time August 12, 2015The Washington State Wire will be taking a vacation until the first week in October. Join us then for more original reporting and links to other top articles. The post Washington State Wire Vacation Time appeared first on Washington State Wire.
- Vying for Governor, Bill Bryant Seeks to Expand His Brand August 11, 2015As a Port of Seattle commissioner, Bryant is well known in Westside business and industrial circles, and better known in Eastern Washington’s agricultural world. It’s everyone else that needs an introduction, he says, if he’s to convince them he’s their choice in the 2016 gubernatorial election. The post Vying for Governor, Bill Bryant Seeks to […]
- Washington State Can Lead on Global Warming and Clean Energy August 11, 2015Washingtonians demand urgent action on climate. If our elected leaders won’t lead us forward, then the people will. The Alliance for Jobs and Clean Energy is Washington state’s coalition of individuals, organizations and businesses dedicated to reducing global-warming pollution and strengthening our economy. The post Washington State Can Lead on Global Warming and Clean Energy […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: Russia, Iraq & Afghanistan October 5, 20151) NATO has denounced Russia’s violation of Turkish airspace. A Russian plane, part of the air campaign against ISIS in Syria, crossed over the border into Turkey. Russia has also received criticism of the campaign in general which Western military experts say focuses not just on ISIS but other moderate rebel groups. U.S. Defense Secretary […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: UN, Syria & Israel September 29, 20151) Russia and the U.S. have stepped up talks concerning Syria on the sidelines of the UN summit. Russia has been increasing its military presence in Syria to “fight ISIS.” Secretary of State John Kerry and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said the two parties agree to a few basic points on the conflict in Syria: […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Headlines: UN, Iran & Montenegro September 28, 20151) The UN’s general assembly meeting which marks its 70th anniversary starts today. Major points on the agenda include ISIS, Syria, and the refugee crisis. Russian President Vladimir Putin and President Barack Obama both addressed the assembly, mostly focused Syria. Iran’s President will also be addressing the meeting. Climate change and the ideals of the UN […]
- Estonian President to Russian Reporter: ‘You Are Bombing the Wrong People’ October 5, 2015The post Estonian President to Russian Reporter: ‘You Are Bombing the Wrong People’ appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- After Blasting Israel for Similar Incident, State Department Doesn’t Immediately Condemn Afghan Hospital Bombing October 5, 2015The post After Blasting Israel for Similar Incident, State Department Doesn’t Immediately Condemn Afghan Hospital Bombing appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Big Labor, Bernie Hammer Obama for Asian Trade Deal October 5, 2015The Obama administration drew fire from some of its closest allies after announcing a new free trade agreement with numerous Asian countries on Monday. The post Big Labor, Bernie Hammer Obama for Asian Trade Deal appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.