We can thank Measures 66 & 67 for this year’s plumment in our state’s business climate. From the Oregon House Republicans: “In Chief Executive’s annual survey of best and worst states for business, conducted in late January of this year, 651 CEOs across the U.S. again gave Texas top honors, closely followed by North Carolina, […]
Follow me on Twitter
This site sponsored by:
YOU! Your message could reach thousands of online consumers. Click CONTACT to inquire about advertising rates.
- Washington State Wire Vacation Time August 12, 2015The Washington State Wire will be taking a vacation until the first week in October. Join us then for more original reporting and links to other top articles. The post Washington State Wire Vacation Time appeared first on Washington State Wire.
- Vying for Governor, Bill Bryant Seeks to Expand His Brand August 11, 2015As a Port of Seattle commissioner, Bryant is well known in Westside business and industrial circles, and better known in Eastern Washington’s agricultural world. It’s everyone else that needs an introduction, he says, if he’s to convince them he’s their choice in the 2016 gubernatorial election. The post Vying for Governor, Bill Bryant Seeks to […]
- Washington State Can Lead on Global Warming and Clean Energy August 11, 2015Washingtonians demand urgent action on climate. If our elected leaders won’t lead us forward, then the people will. The Alliance for Jobs and Clean Energy is Washington state’s coalition of individuals, organizations and businesses dedicated to reducing global-warming pollution and strengthening our economy. The post Washington State Can Lead on Global Warming and Clean Energy […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: Afghanistan, Yemen & the UN October 6, 20151) General John Campbell, commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, admitted today that an American airship did mistakenly fire on a Doctors without Borders hospital and that the command came from the U.S. military. While the order originated with the U.S. chain of command, Campbell said to the Senate Armed Services Committee that U.S. forces would […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: Russia, Iraq & Afghanistan October 5, 20151) NATO has denounced Russia’s violation of Turkish airspace. A Russian plane, part of the air campaign against ISIS in Syria, crossed over the border into Turkey. Russia has also received criticism of the campaign in general which Western military experts say focuses not just on ISIS but other moderate rebel groups. U.S. Defense Secretary […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: UN, Syria & Israel September 29, 20151) Russia and the U.S. have stepped up talks concerning Syria on the sidelines of the UN summit. Russia has been increasing its military presence in Syria to “fight ISIS.” Secretary of State John Kerry and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said the two parties agree to a few basic points on the conflict in Syria: […]
- Man Introducing Hillary In Iowa Says ‘Who Cares?’ to Email Scandal, Benghazi October 6, 2015The post Man Introducing Hillary In Iowa Says ‘Who Cares?’ to Email Scandal, Benghazi appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Islamic State Published Address of Navy SEAL Who Killed Osama Bin Laden October 6, 2015A British supporter of the Islamic State (IS, also known as ISIL or ISIS) published the name and address of the Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden, demanding that American extremists kill him. The post Islamic State Published Address of Navy SEAL Who Killed Osama Bin Laden appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Iran Plotted With Russia for Months on Military Intervention in Syria October 6, 2015Iran and Russia have been plotting for months on military intervention in Syria to bolster President Bashar al-Assad’s regime, according to senior regional officials. The post Iran Plotted With Russia for Months on Military Intervention in Syria appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.