We can thank Measures 66 & 67 for this year’s plumment in our state’s business climate. From the Oregon House Republicans: “In Chief Executive’s annual survey of best and worst states for business, conducted in late January of this year, 651 CEOs across the U.S. again gave Texas top honors, closely followed by North Carolina, […]
Follow me on Twitter
This site sponsored by:
YOU! Your message could reach thousands of online consumers. Click CONTACT to inquire about advertising rates.
- Labor Bosses think Unions Will Lose Landmark Right-to-Work Case…and Admit It Could Be a Good Thing July 30, 2015Greg Devereux, Executive Director of the Washington Federation of State Employees (WFSE), recently revealed he, and other union executives, believe the era of forced unionism for public sector workers is coming to an end. And surprisingly, he doesn’t think it will be the union-crippling catastrophe unions have long-claimed. The post Labor Bosses think Unions Will […]
- Which Is Cheaper — Rooftop Solar Or Utility-Scale Solar? July 30, 2015The study found that the cost of generating energy from 300 MW of utility-scale PV solar is roughly one-half the cost per kWh of electricity produced from an equivalent 300 MW of 5kW residential-scale systems when deployed on the Xcel Energy Colorado grid. The study also concluded that 300 MW of PV solar deployed in […]
- Eleven Maps That Explain Energy in America July 30, 2015Wind has been rising fast, albeit from a low base. In 2008, wind provided just 1 percent of the nation's electricity. That's gone up to 4.9 percent in the first half of 2015 as turbines have sprouted up around the country. For all the hype it gets, solar power still plays only a small role […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: Turkey, Somalia & Belarus July 27, 20151) Turkey has requested an emergency meeting with NATO concerning ISIS and its border with Syria. Officials from member countries will meet on Tuesday, July 28, to discuss the situation. Reports currently say that Turkey has not made any call for any military help. The meeting falls under an Article 4 consultation in the Alliance’s […]
- Today’s Top International Stories: Nigeria, Iran & South Sudan July 23, 20151) Boko Haram attacks continue to happen across Africa with more than 50 dead in Nigeria and at least 13 killed in Cameroon by a suicide bomber. This week the U.S. has pledged additional military aid to help Nigeria tackle the militant group. The increase happened after President Muhammadu Buhari called out the American government for […]
- Today’s Top 3 International Stories: Syria, Burundi & Iran July 21, 20151) Three Spanish journalists went missing in Syria and are presumed to be kidnapped. Antonio Pampliega, Jose Manuel Lopez and Angel Sastre have not been heard from since they entered Syria via Turkey on July 10th. The journalists were supposed to be in Aleppo but are now feared to be captured by ISIS, who kidnapped journalists […]
- Matthews Dumbfounds DNC Chair July 31, 2015
- Gutfeld: Planned Parenthood Keeps Public ‘in the Dark Through Euphemism’ July 30, 2015
- The Cycle is Dead July 30, 2015MSNBC has canceled its habitually low-rated 3 p.m. roundtable show.